Sunday 17 February 2019

aviation_gis_tools2: 'core' part

It's been a while since I announced major changes to my 'aviation-python-gis' related project. I have even started using the redesigned classes in latest plugins, so it's time to share this new scripts. I am not going to be too much verbose, because basically it is more 'object oriented' version of previous version aviation_gis_tools.
In this post I am discussing 'core; part, I mean Python modules that names starts with 'core'. Those modules contains all basic functionality  such as: constants that are used throughout other modules and plugins and classes  and function that deal with distances, angles, bearings, magnetic variations, calculation on ellipsoid an other.

Source code can be found here:https://github.com/strpaw/aviation_gis_tools2

No comments:

Post a Comment